Is maintaining your dental health a New Year’s resolution?
Maintaining optimum oral health should be everyone’s New Year’s resolution. Here at our Katy dental practice, we often educate our patients that there’s no “one-size-fits-all” dental treatment; each person is unique and so are their dental needs. Some patients may need to visit our dental practice twice a year while some may need to see us every three months. Regardless, we are here to help you keep that resolution to maintain your dental health this year.
What are the 10 most possible reasons should prompt you to visit and schedule a consultation with our highly experienced dental professionals? Find out below!
• Your gums are starting to bleed when you floss and/or brush, and appear puffy or swollen
• Your teeth have become very sensitive to hot or cold foods
• You have persistent bad breath and/or an unpleasant taste in your mouth
• You have difficulties biting, chewing, and/or swallowing
• You often experience dry mouth
• You experience jaw pain when waking up, chewing, or any action which involves opening and closing your mouth
• You are diagnosed with an illness or disease that could affect your oral health such as diabetes, eating disorders, HIV, and cardiovascular disease
• You are pregnant (hormonal shifts may lead to gum problems)
• You notice that you have a spot or sore that has not disappeared for “ages” (realistically a week or two)
• You want to improve your smile
Visit Welch Dental Group today – a safe, comfortable, and welcoming environment for every dental patient, including you and your family. Here at our practice, you will feel involved in your care when you are given a choice in the way your treatment is provided. Call us at 281.395.2112 or fill out this contact form to schedule an appointment.