One treatment option for the restoration of damaged or un-esthetic teeth are dental crowns. Here at Welch Dental Group, we provide several options of dental crowns in Katy, Texas to improve the appearance of our patient’s teeth, as well as restore their teeth’s natural size and shape.
What can dental crowns do?
Dental crowns are cemented atop the damaged tooth and are needed in order to:
- Keep together a cracked tooth and prevent it from decaying.
- Restore a tooth that has been severely damaged or is already broken.
- Fill and complete a tooth when a big part of it has been lost.
- Cover severely discolored or misshapen teeth.
- Keep a dental bridge in its place.
- Keep a dental implant covered.
- Modify the tooth for aesthetic purposes.
Dental crowns, such as porcelain crowns, can also be installed in the primary or baby teeth of children for the following purposes:
- Save a severely decayed or damaged tooth
- Protect the child from getting tooth decay, especially when he or she has difficulty maintaining proper oral hygiene
- Decrease the possibility of undergoing general anesthesia or sedation during dental care requirements
Porcelain crowns in Katy, TX
There are different types of dental crowns available for you to choose from – may it be stainless steel, all-resin, or all-porcelain. Here at Welch Dental Group, we offer crowns made of porcelain to achieve a natural look. If you are interested in getting porcelain dental crowns, contact us at 281-395-2112 and schedule an appointment with us today. You can also request an appointment with our team of dental experts by filling out this online contact form.