Here at our Katy dental practice, we often educate our patients that there’s no “one-size-fits-all” dental treatment. Every patient is unique and so are their dental needs and preferences. We can give you way more than 10 reasons to come visit us, but let’s start with these…
- Your gums are starting to bleed when you floss and/or brush, and appear puffy or swollen.
- Your teeth have become very sensitive to hot or cold foods.
- You have persistent bad breath and/or an unpleasant taste in your mouth.
- You have difficulties biting, chewing, and/or swallowing.
- You often experience dry mouth.
- You experience jaw pain when waking up, chewing, or any action which involves opening and closing your mouth. An uneven bite should prompt you to visit us.
- You are diagnosed with an illness or disease that could affect your oral health such as diabetes, eating disorders, HIV, and cardiovascular disease.
- You are pregnant (hormonal shifts may lead to gum problems).
- You notice that you have a spot or sore that has not disappeared for “ages” (realistically a week or two).
- You want to improve your smile!
Visit Welch Dental Group today – a safe, comfortable, and welcoming environment for every dental patient, including you and your family. Here at our practice, you will feel involved in your care when you are given a choice in the way your treatment is provided. Call us at 281.395.2112 or fill out this contact form to schedule an appointment.